Link tracking in Gmail gives you valuable insights by showing you when a recipient clicks on links in your emails.
Tracking links in your emails will show you:
- Number of times your recipient clicked on links in an email
- Which links were clicked during each email view
- When they clicked links in your emails
- What type of device they were on when they clicked a link
- Where they were located, if available, when they clicked a link
Link tracking is included in Streak solo, pro, and enterprise plans.
Learn more about tracking links in our blog.